Who we’re looking for.
A Finance Intern/Working student to support our Finance team for 10-12 hours a week.
- Invoicing and filing invoices.
- Debit controls and tracking payments.
- Contact with clients and other external stakeholders to help them with questions.
- Assisting the Finance team with other administrative activities.
- Possibility to increase tasks and responsibilities to create a fantastic learning experience.
- Affinity with branding and design.
- You are looking for a fantastic working experience.
- Since we are an international agency we like you to speak English but also Dutch.
- You are a pro-active organizer and you love to work with numbers.
- You are analytical and punctual.
- You are a communicator and make decisions when necessary.
- You value high service to your colleagues and external stakeholders.
Your superpower. You tell us.
Why you might enjoy this…
World-famous brands and National icons. You’ll be part of a dynamic, inspiring and informal environment with plenty of space for your initiatives.
Creativity, empathy, team spirit, ambition and the willingness to keep developing yourself are key drivers at VBAT.
If you fit the profile and are available, please send your portfolio and/or CV to our HR Manager, Wendy Klaver, at firstname.lastname@example.org.